Friday, October 29, 2010

I give me a reason I

IM UGLY,

IM FAT,

IM STUPID,

IM CLUMSY,

IM MESSY,

IM OUTDATED,

IM LONELINESS,

IM SUFFERING,

IM NOT A MODEL,


This is a part of the reason why u didt choose me as ur soul mate..

Just admit...

dont pretend u ar the kind, good, and alim person..

i just figure out that u ar the same with others people...

i want to HATE u but i can’t..

i dont understand..

The relationship between us so tight, (just in my side)

I want to CHANGE,

i want make u proud with me,

i want look in the same level with others girl,

i want u stay beside me,

But its seem impossible..

changes is the hardest thing for me,

because, this is the real MARIANI,

GOD, please help me..

im Willing to change if the changes can make me happy beside him..


TENSION...TENSION.....TENSION....

No comments:

Post a Comment