Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~happy family~

After 2 years, finally I succeed found a job for my sister..I’m so glad. Although it’s just an ordinary job but it’s office hours job n not like her previous job in Guardian, SHIFT.. Now, she is pregnant. So it is better if she just doing an office job. It will easier for her. Maybe the salary that they offered is not high, but it is enough to pay her car n loan. Besides, that salary also enough with the style and condition in KG...she don’t need to pay house rent, food.. The thing that she will spent is for the fuel..so on the other side, she can save the money for the investment for the new baby..

Besides that, the main thing that make happy is my sister’s office is located in my hometown. So my mum can stay in kg house..So it will make her more comfortable. Now she has someone that can accompany her on kg. So I don’t need to worry. Besides my mum, she not need to spent a lot of money to meet her husband.. Now they will staying the same district, but a different kg..

1 more thing, INSYAALLAH, I also will internship in my KG..so I can accompany both of them. I wish that I can work will them, so I no need to going out from my kg..I love city..There a lot of job opportunity and I like a city lifestyle, but I hope I can take care of my mum until her last breath.. it is my will. But it is depend to my situation. But from the bottom of my heart, I hope that I can take of my mum.. I need to repay all the thing that she already done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment