Friday, March 9, 2012

This is my we called Life

everything happen for the reason. But i don't know whether the reason is acceptable or not because in short term i do not see any advantage from this "incident". only disadvantage because i will losing someone that i really admire for the 11 years.

Now i do not know how to describe my feeling..Happy or sad. Maybe im happy because i do not need to stick anymore to the past memories and try to build a new memorable memories. But at the same time its hurting me so much because i loose someone that i really really need..there have a pro and con.

As a human we need to accept the qada & qadar. Losing him doesnt mean your life also destroy. Think positive, maybe this is a challenge and the opportunity for me to find someone better. Find someone that able to guide me to the right way..Help me to forget the sadness and frustrated..Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment